Residential Outdoor Lighting for your Home
Home is a special place. It’s more than a structure; it’s where you enjoy life with your family and friends. Grilling on a Friday evening, intimate gatherings on the back patio, or just the warm welcome of a nicely illuminated home. Great lighting can make these moments truly magical and INARAY’s design team has been creating moments like these since 2002. Benefit from our experience. Choose from one of our Outdoor Lighting Packages, or a Custom Outdoor Lighting Design which includes a no-cost visit and proposal. Read below to learn more about our different services, or fill out the form at the bottom of the page to receive more information about which service is right for you.
INARAY Outdoor Lighting Packages are designed to help you pick the landscape lighting system that’s right for your home and budget. These beautiful landscape scenes, created by our award-winning design team, are great starting points for your residential outdoor lighting, and are designed for ease of use and expandability, making additions a breeze.
Our Packages are:
- The Azalea Package – Seven weathered brass accent lights – $1747
- The Dogwood Package – Ten weathered brass accent lights – $2,397
- The Magnolia Package – Fifteen weathered brass accent lights – $3497
All our packages include a stainless steel transformer with a lifetime warranty and high-quality LED bulbs.
Custom Outdoor Lighting Design takes an in-depth approach to your entire property and current exterior lighting. We can also be part of your design team during home construction or landscape renovations. You’ll work with a senior lighting designer on everything from conceptual designs to fixture selection. Learn more about our comprehensive Custom Outdoor Lighting Designs.
Benefits of this service include:
- Free outdoor lighting consultation and proposal with a senior INARAY designer
- Comprehensive assessment of all lighting for the residence
- Coordination with subcontractors to integrate lighting into your landscape projects.
- Access to extensive lighting selection
- Experience of a senior lighting designer
- CAD drawings with “As builts” for your records
What to expect:
- Contact us when you’re ready and a lighting designer will discuss the scope of the project to determine the site of the first meeting. If there’s a construction process involved, we may meet you to go over the plans and discuss the initial lighting concepts.
- An initial budget proposal with sketches will be produced.
- We will arrange for a second meeting to confirm the scope. Upon budget approval, a second proposal with drawings and rates for design plus estimated times will produced
- Final approval for the plan and proposal can be handled by phone or in person; and a schedule for the work will be determined.
- Our designer will arrange for any coordinated meetings with contractors along the life of the project and make provision for lighting preparations, as needed
- Our designer will meet with our installation team and project manager to lay out the job so that construction may begin.
- Upon completion, the designer will conduct an aiming session at night to make final adjustments and ensure your satisfaction
- Final documents, like “As built” drawings, will be produced for your records